- Open all year with great shopping hours
- Inviting atmosphere
- Teaching & workshop space available
- Guest artists
- Climate controlled environment
- Group promotion & advertising
- Open to your suggestions
- Vendor rental spaces range from open shelving and locked cases to front porch & back garden area.
- We offer vendor/curator participation & we are still accepting consignment.
- ASK about the exclusive space we have available for rental. It is perfect for a studio, workshop, classroom or retail. Some suggestions for retail: antiques, vintage clothing, used books, interior designer accessories. Renter will have 24/7 access.
Monday, August 31, 2009
This is your opportunity to be part of a "grassroots" enterprise - a retail gallery for self-representing crafters. Vendors joining us now have the opportunity to accept a straight 30/70 consignment arrangement ( 70% to vendor!) or rental plus 7%. This is a permanent arrangement for those who accept during our grassroots period.
Posted by aprilrobin at 8:59 PM